Connect api.video with your favorite apps thanks to Zapier
Zapier is a no-code solution that allows fast integration with thousands of applications. Each automation created at Zapier is called a "Zap" and has a trigger (to kick off the automation) and an action (the thing that is done after the trigger).
For example, a trigger might be "When a new encoding has been created at api.video" and the action would be to "share the playback link on Twitter." So now, whenever a new encoding is created, the zap will fire and automatically tweet the link to your followers.
The api.video integration features both triggers and actions, which we will outline here:
A Zapier Trigger is an event that kicks off an automation process. There are 5 Triggers in the api.video integration:
- New Video Created: A new videoId has been created.
- New Live Stream Created: A new LiveStreamId has been created.
- Live stream started: The live stream broadcast has started.
- Live stream ended: The live stream broadcast has ended.
- Video encoding completed: Triggers when a specified encoding (based on size of the video) has been encoded and is ready to play.
- All live events: Three triggers in one endpoint: broadcast started, stopped and when the specified recording is ready for playback.
- Create Video: Will create a video at api.video when triggered.
The following pages will describe each of the Zapier triggers and actions in greater detail.
Updated over 1 year ago